Blog submission sites are essential for bloggers and webmasters. They need to submit their blogs to rank higher in SERPs. Merely, publishing nice posts is not enough.
The process of blog submission is easy and generally free. That is why a large number of people get attracted to this method. Moreover, this activity has many benefits. We will learn about them later in this post.
If you Google search the keyword ‘high PR blog submission sites’, then you can find a number of sites claiming to have a blog submission sites list. To a large extent, those lists are the same.
Moreover, many of the sites are found non-existent or have disappeared. This implies that such sites’ lists were not manually verified.
I am also presenting a list of high PR blog submission sites. But you may ask how my list is different than others. My answer is yes, we are different than most of the others.
Our list is an authentic high PR blog submission sites list which is handpicked and found to be working.
So, to understand these sites, we will discuss the following points:
- What are blog submission sites?
- Top high PR blog submission sites list
- How can we submit our blog to these sites?
- Benefits of blog submission sites.
- Drawbacks of these sites.
- Which Google update has affected blog submission sites?
- Are these sites still relevant?
- How can we identify good quality blog submission sites?
- How many of these sites should we use?
- Summing up
1. What Are Blog Submission Sites?
These websites store information about thousands of blogs which are arranged by the categories. The number of categories could vary anything from 10 to 30. Organization of blogs on the basis of categories helps a visitor to find related blogs easily.
Some people call these websites as blog directories. You can compare them with Yellow Pages as they also list the online businesses.
Many blog submission sites have RSS feed option. Whenever you publish a new post it gets available on these sites.
The blog directories earn through advertisements. Many directories also charge money for listing your blog.
2. Top High PR Blog Submission Sites List:
Part – I of the list:
|S. No.||Website Name||Domain Authority||Page Authority||Moz Rank|
Part – II of the list:
|S. No.||Website Name||Domain Authority||Page Authority||Moz Rank|
3. How Can We Submit Our Blog To These Sites?
Before you start submitting your blog to these sites, you should create a text file. And in this file, you should write down details as mentioned below:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Email id
- Password (should be strong). It should have a minimum of 8 digits and should be a combination of one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number, and one special character. It should not be the same as your name or username or email id.
- Your Blog title, like in my case, the blog title is Hari For You – Blog Journey.
- URL of your blog, like in my case, it is – https://hariforyou.com
- 5 Keywords against which you want your site to be ranked.
- Category of your blog. It may be different on different sites as it depends on the options the blog directory provides for the category.
- A brief description of your site.
You will need these details for all the blog submission sites. So keeping them handy will save your time and make the process of blog submission easy.
After visiting a blog directory, you have to sign up. Then, you can start the blog submission procedure. You can try two-three blog submission sites daily until your list is exhausted.
4. Benefits Of Blog Submission Sites
Broadly, we can imagine three benefits of blog submission sites:
a) You Get A Backlink To Your Blog
Many websites provide dofollow backlinks to your blog. But, a few of these sites only give nofollow backlinks. As you know, nofollow backlinks do not give any link juice. But, they should be part of your link building exercise.
These links are not powerful if you compare them with the Contextual links. Still, the dofollow backlinks provide some link juice to improve your blog ranking.
b) Your Blog Gets Wide Exposure
When you create an awesome post you want to present it to a large number of audience. You can partly achieve this goal when you submit your blog to the blog directories.
The audience of the blog directories may visit your blog if it is relevant. Many visitors may even subscribe to your email list.
So, blog submission activity has the potential of giving you some good traffic.
c) It Improves Domain Authority Of Your Blog
Domain authority of your blog depends on the number of good quality sites linking to it and the age of your domain. So, backlinks from blog directories enhance the DA of your blog.
If you analyze any high domain authority site, you will find thousands of other sites linking to it.
For example, take the case of Labnol.org. It has a domain authority of 76 and the number of sites linking to this blog is 7282.
5. Drawbacks Of These Sites
- Excessive use of these blog submission sites for getting backlinks may backfire. Google may consider this practice as spamming and may downrank your blog. So, you should restrict yourself and have only say, 20% of your backlinks coming from these sites.
- Many blog submission sites ask for money to list your blogs on their sites.
- Some blog submission sites ask for a reciprocal link on your blog. Many of you may stay away from unwanted links on your site.
- Without money or reciprocal links, these sites take months to list your blog on their sites. It is also possible these sites do not list your blog at all.
6. Which Google Update Has Affected These Blog Submission Sites?
Google’s Panda algorithm has penalized many blog submission sites. It termed them low quality or spam sites. These sites generally allow a blog’s listing without editor-review.
Google understands such sites allow people to manipulate link building. As per Google, link building should happen naturally. It means if you have created a unique, valuable content, then people should consume it and share it. And backlinks created this way are natural and valuable.
7. Are These Sites Still Relevant?
This is a valid question. After Google’s Panda Updates, are these blog submission sites still relevant? I would say, yes. But you have to use them selectively, and not that you should submit your blogs to hundreds of sites.
As told above, not more than 20% of your backlinks should come from these sites.
Don’t be afraid too much. You can submit your blog to high-quality sites and reap the benefits they provide.
8. How Can We Identify Good Quality Blog Submission Sites?
You can take the following steps to arrive at the correct answer.
- Check if a site accepts your link without any editor review. If so, it is not a good site. Don’t submit your blog there.
- Ensure the website’s age is more than two years.
- The site should have high domain authority. Higher DA value is a sign of a quality site.
- Check if the site has a high page rank.
- Also, check if the site updates regularly. If yes, it is a good site.
9. How Many Of These Sites Should We Use?
It depends on an individual blog. As stated above, not more than 20% of your total backlinks should come from these websites.
If you have identified a quality site, then you should not fear, and submit your blog there.
10. Summing Up
If you use the blog submission sites intelligently, you will get the benefits for sure. But, if you become greedy and submit your blog to a large number of sites, then you invite troubles.
Google may consider you a spammer and penalize your site.
Reminding you again, do not work on poor sites.
If you have anything to add, please write in the comment area.